Thursday, July 12, 2012

these little piggies...

Last year at the Great Minnesotan get together (officially known as the Minnesota State Fair), I bought some nail polish pens.  I watched the demo and was hooked.  Mined you being the only girl in the house, my husband didn't watch the demo and thought that I was an idiot for spending some of our alloted State Fair funds on such a product.  Didn't he understand it has lifetime replacements and $2 gets me a new pen!!  Who out there is thinking, this ones a sucker??  Hmmm??  You might be right, but I love those little pens and I don't summer toe designs with them.  

Look at my most recent creation....





























Products:
Essie in turquoise & Caicos
Sally Hansen Hard as Nails xtreme wear in Disco Ball
Migi Nail Art in white and pink

What do you think?   What are you go to nail colors??

No comments:

Post a Comment