1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2. Spray muffin tin
3. Mix all donut ingredients together
4. Fill muffin tin or donut pan 2/3 full
5. Bake 10-12 mins
6. Heat cream in double boiler, once hot pour over chocolate.
7. Stir until combined add karo and stir.
8. Dip donuts into Ganche, add sprinkles if desired!!
Today's a rainy day here in the Twin Cities! love the rain, but it is making me long for the fall. So I decided to make a fall inspired dish. The result, these donuts. I can't wait for my little ones to get home today and try them! I am sure they will be loved, especially with the Mickey sprinkles!!
This will be a great weekend item all fall and winter.