Yumm...Nuff said about that!
Everyone LOVED this guy!! It was a little hard for the toddlers to keep all the ingredients in the wrap, but they like things deconstructed anyways. They were EASY PEASY LEMON SQUEEZY to make as well.
1 pound hamburger
1/4 head of lettuce
4 tortillas (burrito sized)
Any other burger topping you would like!
1. Grill hamburger (don't forget to salt and pepper the meat)
2. Rinse hamburger meat
3. Heat up George Forman Grill
4. Layout wrap flat
5. Add mayo and ketchup down center of wrap
6. Top with hamburger, cheese, tomato, lettuce
7. Roll up
8. Place into grill
9. Heat until golden brownand cheese is melted
10. Repeat until each family member has one!
Try it, you will like it!