1. Mix dry ingrients, mix wet ingrients, combine together
2. Heat oven to 350 degrees
3. Spray muffin tins (makes 24 full muffins)
4. Fill 3/4 full
5. Bake 24 mins
Strawberry Chocolate Ganche
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 3/4 cup strawberries fine chopped, than puréed
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 bag bittersweet chocolate chips
1. In a double boiler, mix sugar cream and puréed strawberries.
2. Bring to a boil
3. Take of heat and pour in chocolate chips, mix until well combined
4. Refrigerate, wait 1.5 hours to frost
I had a bunch is strawberries from a recent shopping trip that were going to go bad in another day or so, I had to find something to bake...
I don't love dark chocolate, but with the sweetness of strawberries and sugar...umm umm good!