Monday, July 16, 2012

menu plan 7/16/12



Hello and welcome to my site!! I am new to the blogging world!! Please feel free to follow me or come back frequently if you like what you see!! Any advise, comments are encouraged! Thanks!

Monday:
Zucchini bread
Corn

Tuesday and Wednesday:
I work late so my husband's parent will make dinner one day and my parents the next at their respective houses! Yes I know, I have the best family ever!! I work late every other Tuesday and Wednesday and they always watch the boys!

Thursday:
Pot sticker burgers with spicy Asian slaw http://iowagirleats.com/recipes/?recipe_id=6005374
Pineapples

Friday:
Homemade Canadian bacon and pineapple pizza (dough recipe from my site)
Salad
Yogurt with fruit blueberries

Saturday:
Muffin tin sausage, bacon, egg, and cheese in an open wonton. (I just created this recipe, pictures and recipes to follow)
Fruit salad
Banana bread

Sunday:
Grilled chicken and zucchini in a lasagna roll up (I just created this recipe as well, pictures and recipe to follow)
Peaches
Green salad

What's on your menu?

Www.orgjunkie.comhas more menu planning!

2 comments:

  1. Stopping by from Menu Plan Monday -- welcome! Your wontons sound great; can't wait to see the pics and get the recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!! Welcome to Menu Plan Monday!! Your menu looks delectable!!

    ReplyDelete