I saw this little gem on pinterest, and knew it was mandatory to make this for my hubby's b day dinner!
1. Line a 9x9 pan with tin foil and spray with baking spray with flour
2. Heat oven to 350 degrees
3. Make chocolate chip cookie dough (I bought a packaged dough and made it according to the directions!). Place in pan.
4. Place Oreos over cookie dough
5. Make brownies according to pack and pour over Oreos
6. Bake 60 mins or until brownies are done. I saw others post it only took 40 mins
I haven't cut into them yet, as they are for tomorrow night and I don't want to tempt fate, but I wil post pics tomorrow!