Sunday, August 26, 2012

Menu Planning 8/27/12





Welcome me hearties!!  Glad to see you all.  Have you had a good couple of weeks?  


Leave me a comment if you'd like!!  Remember to follow me, if you like what you see, thanks!!

Monday: 
Pork chops, green beans, applesauce, homemade honey bread!

Tuesday & Wednesday: 
Late nights at work, so dinner will be at the grandparents!!

Thursday: 
Grilledcheeseburger wraps, red potato, yogurt and fruit

Friday:
Grilled chicken ceasear flat bread,  chips salsa

Saturday:
 Fajita chowder, fruit kabobs,English muffin bread

Sunday:  
Introducing:  Family request...a rotating you pick it, I make it meal!  Wish me luck when the toddlers choose?!?!

What's on your menu this week?
go to www.orgjunkie.com for more menu planning ideas











No comments:

Post a Comment