Friday, August 10, 2012

State Fair Menu Plan 8/13/12



Welcome me hearties!!  Glad to see you all.  Two weeks until the big Minnesota get together, yup, the Minnesota State  Fair, so in order to get the family excited (not that they aren't...) I will make some classic fair foods!!




Leave me a comment if you'd like!!  Remember to follow me, if you like what you see, thanks!!

Monday: 
Belgiun Waffles with Berries!

Tuesday & Wednesday: 
Late nights at work, so dinner will be at the grandparents!!

Thursday: 
Grilled corn on the cob,  grilled chicken, chocolate covered frozen bananas!
Friday:
 Caprese salad on a stick, chicken gyros, And mini funnel cakes

Saturday:
Baked Corndogs, baked French fries, fruit kabobs
Sunday:  
Introducing:  Family request...a rotating you pick it, I make it meal!  Wish me luck when the toddlers choose?!?!

What's on your menu this week?
go to www.orgjunkie.com for more menu planning ideas











1 comment: