Sunday, August 5, 2012

menu plan 8/4/12



Welcome me hearties!!  Glad to see you all.  How was the weekend?  

This week I am trying to channel fall, and hoping for a cool weather streak...I doubt it will happen, but I gotta try because I love fall!  Some of you may wonder if I am crazy because I am making soup.  Answer: nope!  I figure it is less hot making for the house than an oven meal!  

Leave me a comment if you'd like!!  Remember to follow me, if you like what you see, thanks!!

Monday: 
Soup...smokey chicken chili
English muffin bread
Tuesday 
Yucama 
Wednesday: 
Monte Cristo Club
Thursday: 
Spaghetti squash and sausage 
Friday:
Hobo plate!  I love love love breakfast for dinner!!

Saturday:
Grilled Hawaiian hotdogs!  
Sunday:  
Baked chimichangas!!  

Facebook StumbleuponFacebook Stumbleupon

What's on your menu?

go to www.orgjunkie.com for more menu planning ideas


No comments:

Post a Comment