Wednesday, June 27, 2012

IF sweat is fat crying, fat was bawling last night...

I went for another walk/run last night.  I made a horrible choice in shorts and have some thigh chaffing today, whoops!  Oh well, LIVE and LEARN! Speaking of living and learning, I had to buy my second pair of ear phones in two days.  Apparently my ears are dainty and sensitive.  Probably the only think dainty about me.
Anyways...Ear buds that are flat didn't work for me in the least.  Pain.  The ones that go in the ears though, yep those are the ticket.  I got pink ones, with a little sparkle, they make me happy when I think about them, so I am hoping that will make me workout more. 
What was this post about again, oh yeah, sweating...  I did just that last night.  I went for the workout around six pm and that was maybe the reason, but WOW, sweat was pouring off of me.  Even those dainty, sensitive ears were sweating.  I think that this is a good thing. 
I do not like working out, hopefully I will, but it is a necessary evil.  I am hoping I get up the courage to post some before photos, but I am not brave enough yet.  Heck, I haven't even taken any, suppose I should do that. 

I am looking for other good workout gear... Shorts that are a little longer, with a pocket for a cell phone would be great. Does anyone know if these exsist?

No comments:

Post a Comment